Welcome to Safety Buzz
Safety Buzz was founded in 2004 with the vision of “Empowering people to see safety from a new perspective.” With training campuses in Bonnyville and Safety Training Medicine Hat we are strategically located to serve clients throughout Alberta and Saskatchewan. Safety Buzz provides in class Safety Training, Equipment Training, as well as Audiometric and Quantitative Fit Testing Services.
Check out our monthly schedule for upcoming training dates.
We are mobile and can provide onsite and after hours training for your convenience.
Safety Buzz Ltd, COVID-19 Facility Protocols.
The Safety of our staff and students is of utmost importance to us, as well as ensuring the integrity and information of courses is not compromised. Our goal is to ensure that participants continue to receive the same standard we have always held ourselves too while delivering courses in the safest manner possible. The following is the most recent list of all procedures and requirements.
- All students are required to fill out COVID-19 symptom free declaration which also serves as a contact tracing form.
- All participants must use provided hand sanitizer upon entrance
- All students must wear a mask upon entrance to our facility. Masks may be removed when seated at individual table where social distancing is guaranteed.
- Instructors will wear a face covering if they are closer than 2M to any participant
- Gloves are available upon request
- Courses that require an SCBA each Student will be provided with their own SCBA , Mask and Regulator to which are sterilized as per the manufactures recommendations and AHS approved cleaning agent.
- Some skills have been modified or removed; however some practical skills are necessary and necessary PPE will be required and masks worn if social distancing cannot be maintained
- Class sizes have been reduced to ensure all students are 2M apart and one participant per table to ensure distancing is maintained
- Student equipment is a 1:1 ratio there will be no shared equipment
- High touch points are sanitized throughout the day with all equipment sanitized as well as a thorough cleaning with an AHS approved disinfectant of all classrooms and common areas daily.
We look forward to training your team members in our facility or yours and assure you that we are taking all necessary precautions to ensure the safety of everyone while continuing to deliver quality
Thank you, Dawn
Updated; Nov 24, 2020