Fall Protection (4HRS)
Intended for individuals working at height above 3M or less. Includes Alberta legislation, and CSA standards. Valid for 3 years.
- Identification and assessment of fall protection systems and components
- Calculate clearance distances
- Care, maintenance, and pre-use inspection of equipment
- Physically capable of performing the required exercises: Donning harness, weighting a harness
- Capable of reading, writing and understanding English
- Pass written exam with a minimum score of 70%